Return to www.chicagosky.net.

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Chicago Sky 2018
 Chicago Sky TalkSky Team TalkChicago Sky 2018  
Message Icon Topic: Sun @ Sky Post Reply Post New Topic
T_Woodie

Online Status: Offline
Quote T_Woodie Replybullet Topic: Sun @ Sky
    Posted: 11Aug2018 at 11:21am
I got home from work to find Our Ladies up by 20 in the 3rd...and I was pleasantly surprised. However, they lost focus and got into a "run & gun" game and lost that 20pt lead to be up 76-66 to end the 3rd.

The Sky allowed the Sun to almost pull this game out but pulled away late to close it out winning 97-86. Sloot was stellar with 20pts and 15 assists.

Neither team played good defense but for The Sky, Coates was quite good on the boards with 10 rebounds.

The Sky has to learn to stay focused defensively for four qtrs. We know they can score on a pretty consistent basis.

Tomorrows game will be quite interesting becuase at the end of the game The Sky called a time out to try and get their 36th assist to break a game record. The Sun coach was really upset about that and he won't let his players forget it.

I'M GONNA MAKE SURE I WATCH TOMORROW...

Edited by T_Woodie - 11Aug2018 at 11:22am
The "BIG 5" Sloot, Quigley, DeShields, Parker, and Dolson
IP IP Logged
Swish

Online Status: Offline
Quote Swish Replybullet Posted: 11Aug2018 at 12:47pm
If the Sky lose a road game I won't lose any sleep over it. I am more upset that they lost the Minnesota home game though. Minnesota had two of their starters missing and with the exception of Maya Moore no one on their team played an outstanding game. The Sky played like they only had two hours of sleep.

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version